It is through training and continuous improvement that Naylor excels as an industry leader in health and safety.
At Naylor, safety is top-of-mind. The health and well-being of our employees, as well as those directly affected by our work is of utmost importance. Protection from injury is a continuing objective of the management team and every effort is made to ensure that all employees are equipped with the knowledge and resources they need to perform their jobs safely.
All newly hired field technicians attend an in depth Health and Safety orientation program, which includes training in:
- Fall Protection
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness
- Lock Out and Tag out
- Arch Flash Awareness Training
- First-aid and CPR Training.
Naylor follows best practice guidelines and provides refresher training for its employees every 3 years. Certificates for all in house safety training is issued upon completion and training records are maintained on file.
Through a culture of continuous improvement, Naylor excels as an industry leader in health and safety. The following practices have been initiated to reflect their commitment.
- Managers engage in weekly and monthly site inspections
- Annual health and safety audits are performed
- Employees participate in a Joint Health and Safety Committee
- A Safety Awards program acknowledges successful safety performance.